Oct 23, 2010

my twins

My bel0ved twins is juni0rsz (bukan nama sebenar)..llen0 amat merindui my twins ni..she’s my everything..she’s here besides me all de time..n we eve de exact same attitude..we eve de same interest..same genre 0f s0ngs (but s0metimes she can’t accept mine..hak3)..but stil,I misses her s0 much!c0z I can’t talk t0 her,n0r wc wif her bc0z 0f s0me difficulties..she’s s0 sweet..she l0ves red..she has a green guiter named ‘llen0’..hihi..she l0ves sh0pping al0t n she didn’t like spicy f00d as she can’t eat spicy dishes..she’s quite quiet s0metimes but she can b as crazy as me!hahaha!she’s my 0ne n 0nly twins dat I’ve f0und in my wh0le life..luv u juni0rsz..really miss th0se m0ments we’ve spent t0gether..huk3..

Greent0p rant is 0ur fav0urite sp0t..remember?? =p

Sincerely,l0ve,




llen0 de vida

No comments:

Post a Comment